So, we end a rather tumultuous year and start a new decade. A new beginning, a new you?
In no particular order here’s a few things you might want to put on your resolutions list:
- Get yourself a permit to the magnificent and ancient Wytham Woods. Beautiful and exhilarating walks at any time of the year. Apply here Wytham woods permit . Or drop in here for a day permit.
- Start or renew yoga. There’s a monthly yoga class at Wytham Village Hall and the next one is on Saturday 18th January. Details are here awaken your life
- Also on January 18th , come dine and tap your feet to the extraordinary Manouche Etc. Gypsy swing and more. Hear them here and reserve via this link Always a very popular evening.
- Ditch the car and get the bus to Wytham ! We’ve a highly reliable newish bus service and the timetable is here
- Doing Veganuary ? See our menu here
- Doing dry January? Sorry, can’t really help you 🙂
- Exercise the mind and take up bridge? There’s now a regular Tuesday morning bridge class/club happening here
- Or just be same old you and enjoy a drink and a great meal by our fireside. We’ll be celebrating 5 years of running this beautiful village pub in January ! We’ve recently been nominated by Oxinabox Best Oxfordshire Gastro Pub and you can vote for us here best gastropub voting is open now
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And very best wishes, Baz – the man in the hat
Portrait by local portrait artist Tom Croft