We’ve set out from day one to implement the safest, highest possible Covid-19 safety and cleanliness protocols for our staff and guests. Our reviews reflect this but if you have any questions about our approach, please ask.
- Please use the rear entrance accessed via the car park
- Wear a face covering
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Scan the NHS QR code
- Wait to be greeted and seated
During your visit…
- You’re free to remove your face covering while seated
- When not seated at your table, please wear a face covering
- Please stay seated unless going to the loo and don’t mingle with other tables
- Use the soap and water provided to wash your hands when using the loo
We will do our utmost to maintain 1+ metre distance wherever possible. If this means asking you to pass us empty plates or glasses, or to pass a plate or glass to one of your fellow guests, please don’t take umbrage. We are grateful for your cooperation and understanding in attempting to keep us all safe.
There is hand sanitiser dotted around the pub, feel free to use it at any time.
- Please exit via the front door
Thank you for helping us keep us all safe.
Email us to make a reservation or ask us a question