We’ve set out from day one to implement the safest, highest possible Covid-19 safety and cleanliness protocols for our staff and guests. Our reviews reflect this but if you have any questions, please ask. From 19 July 2021, we set out the following approach…
- Please use the rear entrance accessed via the car park
- If you wish, wear a face covering & scan the NHS QR code
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Wait to be greeted and seated
During your visit…
- We’ll continue to provide table service
- We’ll continue to wear masks and socially distance
- Please stay seated if dining inside where there is less air flow. Feel free to move amongst tables and pods outside as appropriate.
- Use the soap and water provided to wash your hands when using the loo
We will do our utmost to maintain 1+ metre distance wherever possible. If this means asking you to pass us empty plates or glasses, or to pass a plate or glass to one of your fellow guests, please don’t take umbrage. We are grateful for your cooperation and understanding in attempting to keep us all safe.
There is hand sanitiser dotted around the pub, feel free to use it at any time.
Thank you for helping us keep us all safe.
Email us to make a reservation or ask us a question