THE WHITE HART
A LA CARTE AT HOME
Hello! Please find below our takeaway and delivery menu for this week on Wednesday 27th May and Friday 29th May between 6 and 8pm when food can be delivered or picked up ready to eat. On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we can deliver or you can pick up any items not heated and with cooking instructions for you to eat on days following.
FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS WE HAVE SOLD OUT – So an early order is recommended.
” If you can’t go to your favourite pub, your favourite pub will come to you ” AW
Please see the menu and read the notes below
1.This is a ‘click and collect’ service with home deliveries also available. To begin with the delivery area is a c. 7 mile radius from Wytham – though we will also try and accommodate those in need outside this area
2. We request that you pre order well in advance, ideally 2 days before via the email link HERE
A 10% discount is offered to any front line/care worker
3. Upon receipt of your order, we’ll send a confirmatory email with bank transfer payment details. Please don’t forget to request your preferred day time and contact phone number ! We will be following all social distancing guidelines and we’ll be wearing face masks, but not drinking bleach.
4. All menu items are available for either eat now or to eat later – full cooking reheating instructions provided.
5. Please contact us if you have any allergies or questions. If needs be call me (Baz) on 07973 971706 and leave a message. During service times please call the pub on 01865 244372.
6. Finally, this has all been designed for you, or someone you know, to have a special occasion – so no eating in your pyjamas! We think it’s important from many respects to maintain a little ritual in life during these troubled times. All deliveries and collections will include a few items to make your evening special. Please also note we have a lovely selection of wines to accompany your meal, thanks to our friends at Grape Minds, that we will send to you and also deliver.
THE MENU w/c May 25th (changing every week)
Rare Roast Oxfordshire Beef, celeriac, English mustard & horseradish, Oxford Blue dressing, string chips & watercress £9 (GF, DF)
Devon Crab, Smoked Salmon & Prawn Cocktail, roast red pepper Bloody Mary dressing, avocado salsa, crisp breads & lemon £10 ( GF, DF )
Provençale Fish Soup, gruyère, saffron rouillé & olive oil croute £8 (DF & GF on request)
Confit Duck Leg, braised white wine, chorizo, herb & butter bean cassoulet, green beans & parsley gremolata £17 (GF, DF)
Green Thai Chicken Curry, steamed sticky rice, aubergine & prawn crackers £15 (GF, DF,V version available -£13)
Grilled Sea Bass Fillets, lobster cream, broad bean & pea risotto, buttered spinach, roasted king scallop & sauce vierge £20 (GF, DF)
White Chocolate, Pistachio & Raspberry Profiteroles, caramelised Baileys crunch £8
Vanilla Crème Brûlée, shortbread £7
Tomato, buffalo mozzarella & basil £10
Chargrilled chicken and courgetti, pine nuts, wild garlic pesto & rocket £13
Prosciutto, salami & pancetta, chili & fennel sausage, buffalo mozzarella & chili oil £13
Chargrilled asparagus, courgetti, red pepper & roast artichoke, wild garlic pesto (available vegan) £12
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER HERE
And / or BUY A VOUCHER or GIFT CARD FOR A FRIEND!
Thank you. Baz
And finally some of what our customers have been saying
The White Hart of Wytham – a country mile from Oxford city centre – has been under new management since January 2015. In the past 3 months we’re extremely proud and grateful to have received three awards & nominations for our food from The Oxford Times, Bitten Oxford and Wadworth Brewery. We are family and dog friendly, and boast two dining rooms, large bar area, conservatory, a beautiful secluded courtyard , outdoor bar, a renovated Georgian stable party room and one of the largest of car parks!
View our lunch, dinner, vegan, vegetarian, children’s & Sunday lunch menus here food
To book a table or enquire about party or larger bookings please click here