THE WHITE HART AT HOME – LOCKDOWN 3.0
Make dining at home the new dining out in Lockdown 3.0
Delivered to your doorstep and requiring minimal effort, to turn a meal into an occasion. Everything is pre-prepared for you to assemble, heat up or oven cook with full instructions and a step-by-step video guide.
2/3 courses £25/£30
order your At home boxes
Back by popular demand, our new delivery service is designed for you to have at least one extra special meal a week.
- Friday 26 February choose from our Menu Gastronome
- Friday 5 March order from Menu Bon Vivant
- Mothering Sunday is 14 March: order your extra special Sunday roast
- Every Friday: our Fish & Chips will be available for collection between 5.30pm and 6.30pm (plus a few local deliveries for those shielding)
Free delivery is available within a 15-mile radius of the pub (OX2 8QA).
At Home Boxes will be delivered to your doorstep on Fridays between 4.30pm and 7pm. If you have a specific delivery time request – please let us know and we’ll seek to accommodate.
All At Home Boxes are designed to be used within 2 days of delivery – please do follow the instructions provided.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Please pre-order your delivery box by no later than Wednesday every week – for the Friday of that week (e.g. Friday 15 January orders required by Wednesday 13 January)
- Email your order to email@example.com with your name, full address and contact phone number. Also please let us know any dietary issues or allergies.
- You’ll find all of the menus on our website – www.whitehartwytham.com and across our social media
- If you prefer to phone and give us your order, please leave us a message on 01865 244372, not forgetting to leave your phone number!
- We’ll confirm all orders and provisional delivery time – and if you’ve not heard back from us – please check your spam folder in the first instance.
- Based upon our previous service during lockdowns, we anticipate a strong demand so please feel free to order any number of weeks ahead.
- Doorstep deliveries will adhere to strict social distancing regulations. Your box will contain your invoice and bank transfer payment details.
- We welcome gift orders if you would like to have a box delivered to a friend or family member celebrating a special occasion or just in need of cheering up.
- Our delivery service is available within a ~15-mile radius of Oxford. Deliveries are free of charge – and we welcome and thank you for any discretionary tips for our staff.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AS EVER, Baz