Click here for a Googlemaps
From the North
1. From Junction 9 of the M40 take the A34 Southbound signposted Oxford and Newbury
2. After approximately 5 miles exit at the Botley Interchange (A420), go right around the roundabout and back onto the northbound carriageway of the A34 signposted Bicester.
3. After 500 yards take the slip road sign posted to Wytham and Godstow. Be careful, the exit slip road is very short.
4. Follow the road into Wytham
5. We are located on the right as you drive into the village opposite the Village Shop & Tearooms
From the South
1. From Junction 13 of the M4 take the A34 Northbound to Oxford.
2. Pass under the Botley Interchange (the A420 turning to Swindon).
3. After approximately 500 yards take the slip road signposted to Wytham and Godstow. Be careful, the exit slip road is very short.
4. Follow the road into Wytham.
5. We are located on the left as you drive into the village opposite the Village Shop & Tearooms
From Central Oxford
1. Take the Woodstock Road out of Oxford to the Woodstock Roundabout.
2. Take the 1st exit sign posted to Wolvercote.
3. Drive through Wolvercote and then on to Wytham.